Lankarama Covid-19 Plan requirements:
- Please refer to NSW health guidelines related to for travel to temple.
- With Health Advice SLBVA will advice when Ven Banthes will visit homes for Pirith
Chanting and Danne. Current advice is Banthes to Provide these services at the temple
- Please note it is now mandatory to wear a face mask indoors inside the temple.
Children under 12 are exempted from this.
- Lankarama has registered a Covid safe plan with service NSW and issued with a QR
code. All Devotees are now required to check-in by scanning this QR code displayed at
the entrance of the temple premises.
Safety and Health:
- All Devotees are required to wear a face mask indoors inside the temple.
- All Devotees are required to check-in by scanning QR code provided to Lankarama by service NSW.
- Please maintain safe physical distancing by keeping 1.5m between yourself and Others.
- Please refrain from coming if you have been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results, visited a COVID hot spot in the last 14 days, if there is anyone in your household that is isolating, have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 case, have a temperature or any other COVID-19/cold/flu like symptoms.
- Precautions on any organised programs will include temperature checks and hand sanitization.
The SLBVA continuously reviews the COVID situations and Government responses to ensure that we can provide you with the maximum religious services possible, while abiding by the recommended regulations.